High Window Cleaning
High Clean is the Industry leader in water fed cleaning. Safe, cost effective solutions, great results and environmentally friendly.
The unique waterfed systems uses de-ionised water which absorbs dirt on contact enabling a better and safer clean. This relatively new method of cleaning has revolutionized the window cleaning industry, providing many benefits.
- Safety – The system removes the need to work at height. The system uses 100% purified laboratory quality water. This pure water which is pumped through carbon telescopic poles. These poles have the ability to access windows up to the height of 4 floors from the safety of the ground.
- Cost Effective – The system is quicker than conventional window cleaning methods. Can save up to 40% on costs. Eliminates the need for expensive acess equipment hire.
- Environmentally Friendly – Reducing the use of detergent and chemicals.
- The system cleans frames as well as windows, enhancing the whole building. Usage of purified water technology allows for streak and mark-free cleaning.
- High Wash is one of the usual choices for heights of up to 20 metres (65 feet).
- Glass and frames can be cleaned in one operation from the safety of the ground by one operator.